Jio Prime Subscription Offer :Unlimited daily data at Rs 10.
Reliance Jio Prime Subscription Offers Unlimited Data at Rs. 10 Per Day. Rs.99 one time Subscription fee.
Reliance jio and Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday launched the New Jio Prime subscription plan for existing Jio customers. He announced a custom-made programme called Jio Prime, where subscribers who sign up on or before March 31 can become members for a one-time fee of Rs 99.
As part of the programme, existing subscribers can avail of free voice services and 1GB of free 4G data daily for Rs 303 per month till March 31, 2018. New Jio Prime subscription plan that offers the same free data and other that services customers have received as part of the Happy New Year Offer for another 12 months at Rs. 303 per month.
The new Jio Prime subscription is only for the first 100 million Reliance Jio customers, as well as those who join the network on or before March 31, 2017. Users can start registering for the Jio Prime subscription plan starting from March 1, 2017.
HIGHLIGHTS OF JIO PRIME SUBSCRIPTION:
– Jio Prime Subscription Plan registration will start from 1 March,2017 and will end on March 31,2017.
– The subscription costs Rs. 99 a year.
– Subscribers will have to make a monthly payment of Rs. 303 for the free data and services.
– This offer is as same as running Happy New Year Offer ( 1GB Free 4G Data daily and free unlimited voice and sms services).
– Jio Prime Subscription plan comes into effect on April 1, 2017 and will be valid till March 31, 2018.
– Subscribers will get more attractive deals and offers.
All domestic voice calls, however, to any network will be free across India, while also announcing that there will be no roaming charges or any hidden charges.Jio will match any existing plan offered by any other Indian operator and then add 20 per cent extra data on it, making its offer the best value for money.
Jio launched its services on 5 September last year. Today, just 170 days later, Jio has crossed the 100 million customer mark on its 4G LTE. In January, Jio users used 100 crore gigabyte of data. Also, the Jio users make 200 crore voice and video calls daily.